The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier



During my little blog break I went to see the exhibition "The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: from the sidewalk to the catwalk" at the Kunsthal in Rotterdam and I loved it!
Jean Paul Gaultier was the first designer that I knew about when I was a little girl.
(I was a HUGE fan of Madonna.) The pink bustier, she was wearing for the Blond Ambition Tour in 1990 was quite controversial at that time. Her Vogue performance was far to sexy to see for a girl like me.
The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier really brought back memories of the time when I was a little girl, but also gave me a unique opportunity to have access to haute couture, stage and movie costumes of a great designer.
My favourite picture of Kate Moss "the girl with the hat" was also exposed, so for me it was one of the best fashion exhibitions I have seen so far.
You can visit the exhibition untill May 12th (!!) so only one more week to go. ;-).
Please go and check it out. It's worth it.

Image source:
All images are taken by me for Mooi-Hip-Cool.

Follow me on Bloglovin - Twitter - Pinterest

Reacties

Populaire posts